Need something to mount a coupla little fossils

My nieces gave me a shark's tooth and a cave bear's tooth. They're in
little plastic baggies things. I'd like to have some sort of mount or
stand or whatever so they'll see it when they visit and won't kill me for
not displaying them.

I checked with a little rock shop type store here in town but all he could
suggest was a wad of clay (was hoping for something a bit less tacky).

Anything online or other suggestions?