RE: Development question

I've tried to get my hands on this refernece before. It was the first thing I
tried before asking my question on the DML. However, I haven't had much luck in
obtaining it. I even e-mailed the auther of the paper, but the address wasn't
working. If anyone has it, could you please pass along the pdf? I'd really
appreciate it. Oh, and thanks to those of you who responded to me in the first
place. Your comments have helped.

"Development of the clavicles in birds and mammals"
Hall BK
JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL ZOOLOGY
289 (3): 153-161 FEB 15 2001

Anyone have the pdf????