in search of early man

I know this is a dino list but my son has some questions regarding Homo sapiens sapiens for a school report due tomorrow afternoon......most important (we searched and could not find a heck of a lot) what religious beliefs did they hold... ceremonies, etc. we found shamanism and that they buried their dead with loving care but not a lot more (he is doing this research on his own but we are down to the wire so I said I'd help)

Thanks folks for any help you can offer

Louise