still misinformation about Pachycephalosaur out there

On Sunday March 6th on ABC, the episode of America's Funniest Home Videos has a short clip of a Pachycephalosaur model literally head butting a tourist. I know this because I was at the taping of the show in LA as a finalist as one of my extreme 4X4 videos made the cut in the top three funnies. The Pachycephalosaur was shown with a stiff horizontal neck and head down. I was wondering where this model was filmed at. Anyone have a clue? The model actually moved and nailed the guy in the clip right in the kisser. If the airing date changes, I will let you know. The Jurassic Park Exhibit at Universal Studios was closed for constructions. Bummers!
Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming