Re: in search of early man

My thanks to the generosity of the list from my son and myself. Searching the web over the last couple of months he got lots of information but just could not find a lot of information about religion/worship and so I turned to the good people of the list since they have greater and more current resources. Some of the stuff my son found at the library and online dates 10 to 20 years old already and I was sure there was research that is current to within the past few months available to many of the list people.
We were pointed to a few very current pieces of information which I am sure will help with his report. For better or worse, the report is finished and is now in the hands of his teacher who scanned it and raised an eyebrow.....whatever that means...again, many thanks

Louise and David Michael