Cc: mike@indexdata.com
From: "Kent A. Stevens" <kent@cs.uoregon.edu>
Subject: finally, some new pages at my site
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:39:14 -0800
To: mike@miketaylor.org.uk
Hi Mike

I finally have begun a major update of my home page.   My intention is
to have an increasingly detailed compendium of images and graphical
analyzes that go into greater depth than publications.  I hope it will
be useful to you and other sauropod workers.

I invite you to check out http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~kent and please
give me any feedback.

Regards,

Kent