Re: Question about strange Item on EBay

The seller does call it "fossil skin", which is
not unknown for dinosaurs. More likely, it's a
natural cast. But without any association, it's
practically impossible to know what it's from.

I see the asking price is $19,995.... Why don't
you bid, like, ten dollars and see if you get it!

Best of luck,
Paul

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15915&item=6506684247