From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
MKIRKALDY@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:04 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: No more Fraudactylus or dinosaur skin items on eBay postings

(Hopefully plain text this time.)

Please stop posting about Fraudactylus and the T. rex "skin" item on   eBay.
Since the first item has a fossil leaf embedded, we are  fast  approaching
the
rule on posting about fossils for sale.   Whatever the skin  is, it isn't
dinosaur science.  A posting about  real dinosaur skin for sale  would bring
week-long time  out.

Cans of worms should not be opened.

Mary Kirkaldy
Dinosaur  Mailing List Co-owner