RE: No more Fraudactylus or dinosaur skin items on eBay postings

Since Mary runs the site, she (and Mickey Rowe) can set the rules. You
can always start your own and set the rules, as has Stephen Pickering or
join his. No one has twisted your arm to join DML.
Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.