Re: 2 questions...

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:13:17 -0500 Ryan Ridgely <ridgely@ohio.edu>
writes:

> (BTW, our dirty mailing list is why the fundamentalists
> don't
> like us...)

Sir, I'll have you know that I *only* read the _Journal of Paleontology_
for its articles.

There is at least one amber specimen that contains to two insects,
eternally attached tail to tail, in the process of  experiencing carnal
knowledge.  ("Now that's what I call a sticky situation").  I don't know
if the occurrence has yet been published, but I'll rummage through my
stack of smutty fossil reprints and see if I can find a ref. for Jordan.

It's only paleo-porn, but I like it, like it, yes I do.

<pb>