Fw: Marsh, Cope and Comics

While trying to forward it to someone, I found out that this mail had an attachment which contained the "message truncated" text. So I rather forward it to the list.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mesosuchus@aol.com>
To: <vrtpaleo@usc.edu>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: Marsh, Cope and Comics

For those of you believe that there can never be too many comics about OC
March and ED Cope....

BONE SHARPS, COWBOYS, AND THUNDER LIZARDS: A TALE OF EDWIN DRINKER COPE,
OTHNIEL CHARLES MARSH, AND THE GILDED AGE OF PALEONTOLOGY
Guest Starring The World-Renowned Artist Charles R. Knight, Chief Red Cloud &
Hundreds of His Indian Braves, the Gun-Totin' & Gamblin' Professor John Bell
Hatcher, Colossal & Stupefying Dinosauria of the New World, and Featuring
Special Appearances by The Cardiff Giant, P.T. Barnum, Buffalo Bill Cody, Ulysses
S. Grant, Alexander Graham Bell, and A Plentiful Supporting Cast of Rogues &
Gallants from The Eastern Scientific Establishment and The Old West.

A full description can be found at the company's website
www.gt-labs.com/bonesharps.html

It will be released sometime this fall but there apparently will be preview
copies for Free Comic Book Day on May 7th

Enjoy!