Re: why 'Martians' should be bipeds (some WoW spoiler)

Spoiler space....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Or Martian sanitary science eliminated them years ago."

That, to me, seems quite a clever option. If Martians, being far more advanced
than us, had eliminated hostile microrganisms in their own enviornment long
before, it seems reaosnable to suspect they may no longer consider them
terribly threatening. After all, we've virtually destroyed smallpox--We don't
get shots for it anymore. Analogous complacency.

On the other hand, maybe there are standard Martian sterilization techniques
that simply arne't effective on earthly germs. Their planet may be far colder
than ours, for instance, and they assume temperatures of, say, 120 degrees F
will kill anything living. Bad luck for them.