Re: why 'Martians' should be bipeds (some WoW spoiler)

As for evolution being smarter than mere intelligence, evolution isn't
"smart." Evolution is essentially, and necessarily, random.

That's what I mean. The process of mutation & selection is "smarter" than being smart. :-)

We can shuffle through the deck and pick the cards we like.

Many living beings can, over a few generations, do essentially the same.