Re: Kong trailer

Justin Kennard wrote:

> If  you think I am bad with my random attempt at puncuation, you should read
> some of the Laws we have on the books. LOL

Hey - at least there was ONE comma! I've seen a lot worse than this in
some forums; long rampling sentences with no punctuation or capital
letters, with every second word mispelled or, even worse, everything
abreviated in SMS-speak. It all makes you wonder what kids are learning
in schools these days - until you find out that some of those posts were
from grown adults!

I wouldn't be surprised if George Orwell's 'newspeak' becomes a reality
(if it isn't already). Come to think of it, there's already a 'Big
Brother' program on TV... although it's doubleplusungood prolefeed if
you ask me, and should be flushed down a memory tube speedwise.

http://www.newspeakdictionary.com

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.soffiles.com