Re: why 'Martians' should be bipeds (some WoW spoiler)

--- don ohmes <d_ohmes@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Y'all don't know much about Martians... it's
> important
> to remember they evolved in Mars gravity, and don't
> tolerate Earth g well.
> That's why they send bionic agents too accomplish
> their ends.. usually disguised as lawyers.

And Car Salesmen. Don't forget about Car Salesmen.

The compustion engine will turn our air into carbon
dioxide or some very martian like simily.

The fact that Car Salesmen are Jerks is the marsian
way of marking their distain for us.

They might even want our gold.