Re: Rabdomorpha question

--- David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at> wrote:

> > Is the clade R[h]abdomorpha valid?
>
> How do you mean?
>
> The PhyloCode is not yet in effect. "January 1,
> 200n" has yet to come.

yay :-s , it isn't valid following the iczn then?
In fact I want to know if it was mentioned elsewhere
by Pincemaille, I didn't have access to all her works,
actually 2, I only checked the 2002 one published in
Oryctos and no sign of the name, but there is an older
from 2000 I think.
Both papers are on Rhabdodon.
In the case she didn't publish it and someone else
mentioned it,that would mean this person is the
"owner" of the name? poor Pincemaille,she lost her
clade :-) ???

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com