UAE dinosaur material

Hi all,

Through exhaustive internet searches and trawling
through the literature I can't find much reference to
any known dinosaur material from the United Arab
Emirates. Does anyone know of any material? I am
told that Ouranosaurus is known (so presumably
other dinos too).. but I have my doubts. Can anyone
confirm the presence of any dino material in UAE? As
my understanding goes, there is some material known
from neighbouring Oman.

Does anyone also know of any mesozoic reptile etc
material from UAE?

Thanks.

Denver Fowler.

Denver Fowler