Re: Checking in with the Londoners

> Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:14:12 -0400
> From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>
>
> In light of this mornings attacks on London, just want to send out
> support to folks who live or are visiting there. If any of you want
> to let us know that you're safe, please go ahead!

All safe and sound in the Taylor family.  As it happens, Darren Naish
was staying with us last night, and the public-transport standstill
has meant that he can't get home today, but he's undamaged :-)

)_v__/\  "Troodontids are almost certainly deinonychosaurs.  I was wrong
         about troodontids in 1994, but don't care" -- Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.