Re: Checking in with the Londoners

Safe here too, thank you. Good to hear that Darren is OK. We were all worried about him at the Pterosaur Royal Society "fair".
Just back from a gruelling trip back from Trafalgar Square... needless to say the meeting was somehow washed away and the attendance was virtually zero today...

On 7 Jul 2005, at 14:36, Mike Taylor wrote:

Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:14:12 -0400
From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>

In light of this mornings attacks on London, just want to send out
support to folks who live or are visiting there. If any of you want
to let us know that you're safe, please go ahead!

All safe and sound in the Taylor family. As it happens, Darren Naish was staying with us last night, and the public-transport standstill has meant that he can't get home today, but he's undamaged :-)

/o ) \/ Mike Taylor <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\ "Troodontids are almost certainly deinonychosaurs. I was wrong
about troodontids in 1994, but don't care" -- Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.

Luis Rey