Dinosaur Research Survey

Forwarded to the list for a gentleman who is not currently subscribed to  our
list.  From the survey:  "This project is an initiative by Joe  Robinson
working in partnership with Churchfield Primary School in Edmonton,  London. It
is
supported by a national Creative Partnership's Creative Action  Research
Award (CARA). The CARA programme is run by Cape UK. This survey was  designed
in
collaboration with Viv Brunsden & Jeff Goatcher."  I looked  at the surveys and
they seem to be okay.

Mary
______

Your address was passed on to me by a professional working at  the American
Museum Natural History. I am not someone who would normally  subscribe to the
DML but I was wondering if it would be possible to forward the  message below
to people who might be willing to complete the survey.

CAN  YOU HELP WITH A BRIEF SURVEY?

I am carrying out a research project which  is asking 'why dinosaurs are
popular'. It sounds a little silly but it is  serious.

The aim is to use the findings to help develop new approaches  to children's
learning and education. I think museums will also find the results
interesting. I am very keen to get as many adults and professionals
(particularly those
working around this theme) to compare and contrast with the  views of younger
people.

If you have a few minutes (the survey is online  and very brief) please have
a go.

If you know ANYONE else, young or old,  colleague or friend, home or abroad,
anyone who might fill it in PLEASE pass it  on.

THE SURVEY

Survey for Children and Young people =
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=553631184617

Survey for Adults =  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=268451173377

The surveys are the same  except for some of the words used in the questions.

Thank you for your  time and help.

Yours sincerely

Joe  Robinson