Re: Jane The juvy T. rex

In a message dated 7/9/2005 2:20:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bigelowp@juno.com writes:
<< The only photo I have seen so far was an  OBLIQUE frontal view of the
skull (grrrrr....).  It's a pretty photo,  but its pretty useless from an
educational point of view.  Doesn't the  Burpee photographer know how to
take dorsal shots and lateral shots?!  (harummph......) >>

Maybe for the pub. For us brush-jockeys oblique is  our bread-and-butter. But
you have to have a lot of them. DV