Re: Jane The juvy T. rex

Dino Guy Ralph wrote:

> And if you just can't WFTFP, see the illustration of Jane's skeleton at
> http://www.visitjane.com/media/janeskel.pdf     .  It is intended for
> children to color, but it should be generally correct.

There are differences between the line drawing and the photo of the
skeletal mount. Most notably: The placement  of the scapulae
(positioned quite low on the skeletal mount). And the backbone, which is
arced slightly on the skeletal mount (I *think* -- my browser isn't
letting me look at the entire picture right now) but quite straight in
the drawing.

Would someone care to comment on this?

-- DONNA BRAGINETZ