Falcarius help

Sorry to bother the list again, but I'm curious about the
deltopectoral crest. It's fairly undescribed in the original paper,
but there seems to be a rather triangular deltopectoral crest in the
figures (2f, 2g), so I'm curious as to the thoughts of others.
Falcarius's crest appears rather different from other segnosaurs, and
I'm wondering how list members would describe it? it's not really
weakly developed, it's edges aren't really arc-ed or rounded off, it
just seems really triangular to me. Any help or clarification as to
this would be great.

Nick Gardner