Re: June issue of JVP

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Everhart" <mike@oceansofkansas.com>
To: <vrtpaleo@usc.edu>
Cc: <amaris@tin.it>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: June issue of JVP

I want to thank's all the people that answer me about the June 2005 issue of
JVP.

P.S.
please could someone tell me the email-address of Dr. Michael Monbaron the
describers of Atlasaurus imelakei the brachiosaurid-like sauropod from
Marocco?
I've search his email-address on the 2004 SVP Address Directory but there
isn't it. I known from the Atlasaurus's paper that he work on the Groupe de
recherche en gèomorphologie (GReG) Institut de gèographie Suisse.

By
-- Alessandro Marisa --