Re: Drawing Trees

> Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:27:24 -0600
> From: Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org
>
> What you really need is the free download of TreeView
> http://taxonomy.zoology.gla.ac.uk/rod/treeview.html

Thanks, Ken, this looks like the kind of thing I had in mind.  Thanks
also to Tom and Rob for their recommendations of various
general-purpose drawing programmes, which I will certainly fall back
on if treeview dosn't cut it for me.  (I don't yet know whether I'm
going to be able to build it for example).

)_v__/\  "Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have
         'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM." -- Klingon Programming
         Mantra