RE: Thoughts on Tanycolagreus

  I respect Ken for replying, but would like to bring up a few points.

  I didn't describe the condition in *Coelurus* except for details I had direct
comparison for. The discussion was, as I tried to explain, preliminary and not
at all in depth. It was, essentially, a shot from the hit based on my very
first impression of the humerus. Thus I made a set of descriptions that
compared positively to *Dilong* for the sake of an argument. Discussion
detailing any further points in anatomy, other comparisons, or corrections
(mine or others') has always been encouraged, and I never attempted to be final
about the post. I used it to develop an hypothesis.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs