Re: JVP 25(2): New Dinos, Birds, Discoveries

'all swan genera'? Are there any others other than _Cygnus_, this new genus
(which sounds to be doubtfully distinct from _Cygnus_), and _Coscoroba_? Is
_Coscoroba_ even currently regarded as the sister taxon to _Cygnus_? Sounds
like a bit of an over-classification to me.

    Micro-rant complete,

        Christopher Taylor

The humerus is complete and appears to represent