RE: Thoughts on Tanycolagreus

Ken Carpenter (Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org) wrote:

<But there is such thing as premature speculation; most common to males ;-)>

  I agree -- most assuredly not suffered from this male :). I was hoping all
this was was an hypothesis, one it seems others have noticed support for. Now,
hopefully, we can test it. I failed to include info about *Nedcolbertia*, more
in-depth comparison to therizinosauroids, did not frame the topic as a testing
of the theory of "Coeluridae" monophyly, etc. But a single "romantic" idea
can't hurt us, either ;).

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile