Re: Sauropods Then and Now

> This was one of the things of I was thinking of.  But I was also thinking
of the opinion occasionally expressed on the list, based (maybe) on new
discoveries concerning sauropod neck mechanics, that dipoldocid necks might be
used
to slurp up aquatic vegetation while the animal stood on shore. <

You know... some time ago, a buddy of mine said, as a joke, that before all
is said and done, we'd be putting sauropods right back in the swamps.

I laughed back when he said that....

I'm no longer laughing.

Kris
http://hometown.aol.com/saurierlagen/Paleo-Photography.html