Tracks

Thank you Ken, the stuff you sent is exactly what I
needed.

To All.

I'm wondering. Can any credence be given to any
behavioral hypothesis regarding any dinosaur tracks?
Such as, 'we can see here that this Theropod was
attacking this creature', or 'this creature was
clearly running from this creature'? Are there actual
facts that can be gleaned or is it always going to be
conjecture and imaginings in regards to behavior where
dino tracks are concerned?

Andrew Simpson

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter