Re: Oviraptords new refs.

Lu's abstract mentions 2 new oviraptorids.  It would
be nice to know if these are new taxa or not.

Anyway, barring Rauhut's recent monograph, 200 pages
devoted to a group of theropods is quite long. I think
i'm gonna try and get it.

Also, it's great to see that www.hceis.com now have a
proper online payment method - instead of the old
''send your checks method''. I'm not sure when they
changed over.

Thanks to Alessandro Marisa for bringing this large
and no doubt, important paper to the groups    attention