Re: Re: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

> Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:48:34 +0200 (MEST)
> From: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
>
>> <Oh, come now.  How can you make such an assertion in a world that
>> includes _Futalognkosaurus_?>
>
> I'm sure this is a typo. I've seen the spelling *Futalongkosaurus*.

Not according to the "Projecto Dino" web-site's page,
        http://www.proyectodino.com.ar/Dinos/Futalognkosaurus.html
which includes an etymology section indicating the meanings of "Futa"
and "Lognko".

)_v__/\  "_Lick My Decals Off, Baby_ was a further refining and exploration
         of the musical ideas posited on _Trout Mask Replica_" --
         allmusic.com.  Sheesh.