Re: John Ostrom

How many epithets can we have for him? A true scientist respected by everybody. The man that actually made what dinosaurology is today.
Difficult to put in words how I feel. A terrible loss of one of the finest persons I've had the privilege to meet.

He will be sadly missed, but the spirit of his work goes on.