Re: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

David Marjanovic wrote:

> <Oh, come now.  How can you make such an assertion in a world that
> includes _Futalognkosaurus_?>

I'm sure this is a typo. I've seen the spelling *Futalongkosaurus*.

Is this a valid name yet? Or just a nomen nudum? If "Futalongkosaurus" is not a valid name, then there is no *correct* spelling.

Actually, I like the name _Utahraptor_. I'm not too fond of _Bambiraptor_ though. Hopefully it will be sunk into _Saurornitholestes_ one day.

(BTW, "Exhrinatosaurus" would be fairly easy if we'd pronounce the xh the
Albanian way, namely like English j. ;-) )

Is that the same as the Hungarian/Magyar 'gy' (e.g., Magyar, Nagy)?

Cheers

Tim