Re: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

What does Ut@hraptor mean?
> Plunderer of Utah. Hey, it's never been to Utah let
> alone plundered it.

Dear Andrew and List,

    You are mistaken, young Jedi, about a great number of things.
TMK,Utahraptor remains have been found exclusively in Eastern Utah. There
are so many active quarries around here in this part of Utah, Wyoming, and
Colorado, that there may be some newer material that I haven't heard of yet,
but again, most of the Utahraptor fossils are from or around the Yellowcat
Quarry, near Arches and Moab.

Actually works fossil sites here Cliff