Re: John Ostrom

While I can't really add anything of significance to
what has been said already.. to me, John Ostrom was
simply the best and most influential dinosaur
palaeontolgist in the last 100years.

I sincerely hope that his passing is marked in a way
appropriate to his significant contibution to science.

Denver.