Re: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

>     You are mistaken, young Jedi, about a great
> number of things.
> TMK,Utahraptor remains have been found exclusively
> in Eastern Utah. There
> are so many active quarries around here in this part
> of Utah, Wyoming, and
> Colorado, that there may be some newer material that
> I haven't heard of yet,
> but again, most of the Utahraptor fossils are from
> or around the Yellowcat
> Quarry, near Arches and Moab.

Yes the fossilised bones were found in Utah but the
animal itself lived 100 million years before Utah ever
existed so I say that Ut@hraptor has never been to
Utah.

I think that this beast deserves a better more
discriptive title that represents something fantastic
about the largest Dromaeosaur yet found. (Not knowing
what a Megaraptor really is. great name though)
Demonraptor perhaps? I know Adaraptor means the same
thing.

The name should reflect how you would feel if one of
them was actually after you. How do you say Absolute
Terror in Greek?
Terror-saurus? Savage-ravage-damage Raptor.

Andrew

When I first got on this list I was but a learner, now
I am the master.

Only the master of semantic arguments Andrew. If you
should strike down my argument I shall become more
powerful then you can possilbly imagine.