RE: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

Utahraptor occurs in the Yellow Cat, Posion Strip Sandstone and base of
the Ruby Ranch Members. It is known from the Yellow Cat Quarry (a.k.a.
Gaston Quarry), Dalton Well Quarry, possibly Tony's Site, and Lorrie's
Site. All sites occur north and west of Arches National Monument.
Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Ken.Carpenter@DMNS.org
ph: 303-370-6392/ or 6403
fx: 303-331-6492

for PDFs of my reprints, info about the Cedar Mtn. Project, etc. see:
for fun, see also:
http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter