Re: Stego brain (was Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds)

In a message dated 7/17/2005 7:27:19 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
ck.taylor@auckland.ac.nz writes:
<< Hehe, sorry I  brought it up, then. Just take comfort in the thought that
things perhaps  didn't get as annoying as they could have:

<to the tune of 'The Court  of King Caractacus'>
'The apophyses of the centra and the caudals of  Diplodocus
Are being reviewed...' >>
Now that's  not bad! Seriously, years ago now, every dinosaur book seemed to
be a retread of  one of Colbert's books, even down to the illustrations. And
it seemed as if  every one of them had that damn poem in it. I think Greg Paul
in PDW railed  about the older dinosaur books being boring and he was
absolutely correct. DV