Re: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

Huh?  Are all you guys referring to the Hissing link?
Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming
On Jul 17, 2005, at 6:48 AM, Phil Bigelow wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:19:23 -0700 (PDT) Andrew Simpson
<deathspresso@yahoo.com>
Ninjemys? Is this named after Cathy Ninjemy the
comedian? Otherwise I don't get it.

Well, at least it wasn't named after Peggy Hill (without a doubt, THE
most unlikeable, unfunny animated female character in history).

Ninjemy is a Greek surname but it is not very common. I seem to recall a
fossil collector who did some work in Romania. I'll have to check my
refs. to confirm.

<pb> --