Re: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

Agreed, we should stick to names like the
awe-inspiring Allosaurus. Wow, what imagination!

You know, with the discovery of larger theropods, even
'tyrant lizard king' has lost its gloss. Really, so
long as a name is memorable, and pronouncable, does it
matter if becomes a bit innaccurate? I think it adds
to the charm of a species if there's a little story
behind its name.

Denver.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com