RE: MEASUREMENT

Has anyone seen a length measurement for the femur of the sauropod
Gongxianosaurus? The original desciption just says it is short.
Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D. Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology and Chief Preparator Department of Earth Sciences Denver Museum of Nature & Science 2001 Colorado Blvd. Denver, CO 80205 USA

And if I might tag off here, Isn't there a formula for estimating total body length by femur length? Or am I mistaken?
Tommy Bradley