Re: Stego brain (was Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds)

Uh, oh. Am I in trouble? In trouble with Dan Varner no less? I'm working on a book of "paleo-poetry", written in the spirit of the best nature poems. But hopefully, and with fine feedback from some of the DML folk and others, we can pull dino-verse out of the mesozoic and into the 21st century. We'll see. Ill keep everyone posted.

I believe one of the poems is going to be in this next month's issue of "Prehistoric Times". Check it out.

Shamelessly plugging,

Neal