Re: Dinosaurs Breathed Like Birds

This has been a fun discussion all the way around but
I must confess that I live in Oregon and there are
sadly no dinosaur bones here for me to find. And even
if there were and I found a brand new species I would
not call it OregonRaptor/Pod/Saurus/titan/odon or use
Oregon in the title. Or my own name. Or my title as
Lord and Master of the Universe which is more honorary
anyway.

But here is a question for the forum. If you could
find any prehistoric animal what would you find. I
would probably like to find something that shows the
origin of Pterosaurs.

That or a complete skeleton of the worlds largest
sauropod.