Chinese fossil finds

Is it just me or do the Chinese/Mongolian fossil deposits seem to come up with fossils of stunning quality that answer very specific questions (ie. Dinosaur sleeping position) more or less a few years after the question is asked? Also, they seem to be getting a chunk of every great fossil find, be it dinosaurs, Chengjiang or otherwise. Why is this?

I just find alot of the stuff coming out of those places (especially China) to be highly coincidental and very well timed...Are their deposits REALLY that good/lucky or are they sitting on discoveries for years until the proper moment to unveil it with stunning effects to the world? Perhaps a Chinese fossil conspiracy involving millions of workers lives and fake fossils (just kiddin').