Mupasaurus

Has anyone heard of this theropod from Argentina, circa late cretaceous? I got a tip from a doctorial student in Argentina that this animal very clearly settles any kind of debate over largest terrestrial land predator. To sum up what she told me, it's bigger than Charcharodontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus and by enough to make it clear. Apparently the paper is forthcoming but I'm just hoping that someone knows more!