Re: Nemegtia barsboldi

I can comment on this, as the skulls are entirely different, having seen
casts of the "ronaldo" bit. This is a skull that Lü mentioned way back and is
finally getting described. In the selfsame paper, Lü mentioned a specimen of
oviraptorsaur from Guangdong Province that is named as a new taxon in his
thesis, and so obviously, there's more ovi-goodness coming. Not to mention the
2-4 other "new taxa" currently residing in private hands that I KNOW about.

Waaah!!! The ovis are flooding us! Swamping us! And I'm supposed to enter them all into my thesis (began today -- July 11th)! Will I even be able to keep up!