Re: American Iguanodons stay away from me

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Williams" <twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:42 PM
Subject: RE: American Iguanodons stay away from me

> Judging from the subject line, this message looks interesting.  Any chance
> it could be re-sent in a (non-forbidden) plain text format?

I'll try

Cliff Green wrote:
"
Dear List,

    This is a question for all of you iguanophiles.

    What kind of record do we have of North American Iguanodons? I know we
have some in the Cedar Mountain Formation, but have any of them been
discribed, and more importantly, have any of them been discovered with a
goodly portion of skull material? I have a non finished iguanodon sculpture
laying around, that needs something more than looking like Aladar from
Disneys " Dinosaur ".

 Vison Quest Cliff
"