Fw: American Iguanodons stay away from me

Ok I am trying again.

Cliff

Dear List,

    This is a question for all of you iguanophiles.

    What kind of record do we have of North American Iguanodons? I know we
have some in the Cedar Mountain Formation, but have any of them been
discribed, and more importantly, have any of them been discovered with a
goodly portion of skull material? I have a non finished iguanodon sculpture
laying around, that needs something more than looking like Aladar from
Disneys " Dinosaur ".

 Vison Quest Cliff