Re: Thunder-Lizards

> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
> From: jay nair <sappororaptor@yahoo.com>
>
>> ... which is is getting, of course, courtesy of Kristian Remes.
>> The subject of his Masters thesis is "A Review of Barosaurus
>> africanus
>
> Thanks for this information. this was mentioned somewhere before,
> but i seem to have forgotten this information.

You have read Remes's SVPCA abstract on the web-site?
http://www.svpca.org/years/2004_leicester/abstracts/svpca-papers_a.htm#abst60

> >   Then we have to wait for the paper ...
>
> LOL. familiar. you're not married to Tom Holtz, are you?

Damn, and we had hoped to keep it secret.

Um, no.  Dr. Tom has been telling people to Wait For The Paper since
back when _The Dinosaur Heresies_ was the closest thing to primary
literature I'd ever read.  However, my tiny claim to fame is that I
believe I coined the acronym "W4tP" :-)

)_v__/\  "What can you say about a society that says God is dead and
         Elvis is alive?" -- Irv Kupcinet.